How do I order an item at The Golden Webshop?
- Select the item from the shop and click the button "in shopping bag". The item is now in your shopping bag.
- When you are out shopping, the order can be completed by going to your shopping bag and clicking on "Checkout"
- You must enter your personal details. When you shop with us for the first time, you can immediately create an account so that it stores all your data for the next shopping session. Are you already a customer? Log in immediately, so you can pay faster because all your details have already been entered.
- Then press "Proceed to the shipping method".
- Then you choose the payment method and you can indicate whether the billing address should be the same as the shipping address. If different, you can adjust it here.
- Complete the order by paying the payment and that's it! Your order has been placed at The Golden Webshop.
- You will receive a confirmation of receipt of your order by email. Did you not receive it? First check your spam filter in the email. Still no confirmation of receipt? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Orders placed at The Golden Webshop can unfortunately no longer be adjusted or canceled online. You can send an email to email@example.com so we can still see if we can mean something. Often the order is prepared immediately, so unfortunately we cannot guarantee that your order can be changed.
Address entered incorrectly
Unfortunately it is after placing an order it is not possible to change your address if it has been entered incorrectly. You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the request to change your address for this delivery. If the package has already been sent by The Golden Webshop, this can no longer be adjusted and we wait until we have received the package back, after receiving your package we will ensure that it is sent to the right address.
You have no account required to shop at The Golden Webshop. It is useful to keep your data, because you do not have to enter all your data again at a next shopping session. We keep these for you, are stored securely and are not shared with third parties. You can register at any time at The Golden Webshop.
Do you have an account but have you forgotten your password? You can request your password again by clicking on register / login at the top right of the page. In the middle bottom you will find the forgot password tab? Enter your email address and click send. A link will be sent to your email address that will allow you to reset your password.
Shipping & delivery
After you have placed your order you will receive a confirmation of receipt from us. We will then immediately proceed to preparing your package. We ship via PostNL and always by package. This means you always have the option to track your shipment via the track & trace code that you receive in the shipping confirmation.
We do our best to stand for sustainability. For example, we have a vintage corner. But we also try to recycle as much paper and cardboard as possible. Your order will therefore be sent (as far as possible) in a used but clean box.
The shipping costs within the Netherlands are € 6.95 (incl. 21% VAT) per package (delivery 1-3 working days).
Free shipping on orders above € 75, -
Shipments are always sent as a package including Track & Trace code.
Your order will be shipped to you within 1-3 business days. Note, the delivery time is longer for some products. This is indicated per product! You will receive an email when your order has been shipped. Please always keep an eye on your track & trace code for an update via PostNL.
Because many items have a rapid course at The Golden Webshop and we sometimes cannot immediately replenish them the same day or week, we also sell items on a pre-order basis. This means that you pay for an item, reserve it and it is delivered to our warehouse as soon as possible after delivery. The latest delivery date of the product is alwaysstated in the product description. This is the day of shipment, your item will be delivered the next day (subject to PostNL). If you place an order with multiple items including a pre-order item, everything will be collected and delivered in 1x on the latest pre-order. date. Unfortunately, it is not possible to deliver the other items earlier or separately.
Did you order on a working day before 4 pm, but your shipment was not delivered the next day? Always check extra whether you have not ordered an item on a pre-order basis.
It may be that PostNL has a malfunction or strike, or is delayed due to holidays. Unfortunately, The Golden Webshop is not responsible for this. Please keep an eye on all updates via the track & trace code. Is it unclear why your package has been delayed and you cannot get it out? Please send an email to email@example.com
If you are not at home during the delivery of your package and you do not receive a letterbox package but a regular package, the postman will leave a note in your letterbox with the steps to be taken.
Exchange & return
Exchange is always possible within 14 days. Note: this only applies to the items that are new.
Unfortunately, vintage items cannot be exchanged or returned. This is because we spend all our time looking for unique and Golden Items. In addition, you cannot exchange vintage items at The Golden Webshop because we only have one piece of each item.
Unfortunately, sale items cannot be exchanged or returned.
If you receive an item that is not correct, has not been ordered, we ask you to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org containing all the information and gladly a photo of the item that you received instead of your ordered item. We will solve it as soon as possible and ensure that the item is delivered as soon as possible if in stock.
Is the item you received the item you ordered, but is it damaged or missing? Please also send a picture of the item, your details and the problem to Contact@ thegoldenwebshop.com.
How do I return part of my order or my entire order?
- If you want to return an item from your order or your entire order, send an email to email@example.com containing: your details, order number, items you want to return and reason.
- After receipt of your return, we check whether the item (s) meets all conditions and, if this is the case, we will proceed to refund the purchase amount. At the time of receipt of your return, we ensure that you receive a credit note within 14 days and the amount is refunded to your account.
- Fragile items such as vases, pots, etc. must always arrive at our return address undamaged. Unfortunately, if the item is damaged during transport, we cannot make a refund. We recommend that you pack fragile items properly and, if necessary, send them back to us.
- Item (s) must be returned to us within 14 days of receipt
- Item (s) must be returned in original condition and / or packaging (incl tags)
- Item (s) must be returned unused
- Item (s) are not vintage
* Items that do not meet the above conditions can unfortunately not be returned, there will be no refund. All items are double checked before shipping when packing and any returns.
Unfortunately it is not possible to exchange your item for another item. In that case, return your item (s), this will be credited if he meets the conditions. You can then order the other item yourself.
Warranty conditions and warranty period
The Golden Webshop has a warranty period of 30 days after receipt of the item.
However, there are a number of exceptions for which we cannot give a guarantee, namely,
- Exceptional wear
- Waterfall or impact wear
- Damage through negligence
- Failure to follow the washing instructions.
The costs for returning our item (s) will be borne by the customer. The costs for this depend on the shipping method you choose. Note: shipments that are returned without track & trace and lost in the mail are not credited. So always keep your shipping receipt with track & trace until your return has been processed.