How do I order an item at The Golden Webshop?
- Select the item from the shop and click the 'in shopping bag' button. The item is now in your shopping bag.
- When you have finished shopping, the order can be completed by going to your shopping bag and clicking on 'Checkout'
- You must fill in your personal details. If you shop with us for the first time, you can immediately create an account so that he saves all your data for the next shopping session. Are you already a customer? Log in immediately, so you can pay faster because all your details have already been entered.
- Then press 'Proceed to the shipping method'.
- Then choose the payment method and you can indicate whether the billing address should be the same as the shipping address. If different, you can change this here.
- Complete the order by making the payment and that's it! Your order at The Golden Webshop has been placed.
- You will receive a confirmation of receipt of your order by email. Did you not receive this? First check your spam filter in the email. Still no receipt? Then send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Orders placed at The Golden Webshop can unfortunately no longer be adjusted or canceled online. You can send an email to email@example.com so we can see if we can do anything. The order is often prepared immediately, so unfortunately we cannot guarantee that your order can be changed.
Address entered incorrectly
Unfortunately it is after placing an order It is not possible to change your address if it has been entered incorrectly. You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the request to change your address for this delivery. If the package has already been sent by The Golden Webshop, this can no longer be adjusted and we will wait until we have received the package back, after receipt of your package we will ensure that it is sent to the correct address.
You have no account required to shop at The Golden Webshop. It is useful to save your data because then you do not have to enter all your data again during the next shopping session. We keep these for you, are stored securely and are not shared with third parties. You can register at The Golden Webshop at any time.
Do you have an account but have you forgotten your password? You can request your password again by clicking Register / Login at the top right of the page. In the bottom center you will find the tab 'Forgot your password? Enter your email address and click send. A link will be sent to your email address to reset your password.
Shipping & Delivery
After you have placed your order you will receive a confirmation of receipt from us. We will then immediately proceed to prepare your package. We ship via PostNL and always via parcel. This means you always have the option to track your shipment via the track & trace code that you receive in the shipping confirmation.
We do our best to stand for sustainability. For example, we have a vintage corner. But we also try to recycle as much paper and cardboard as possible. Your order will therefore be sent (as far as possible) in a used but clean box.
The shipping costs within the Netherlands are € 6.95 (incl. 21% VAT) per package (delivery 2-4 working days).
The shipping costs within the Netherlands are € 4.10 (incl. 21% VAT) per letterbox package (delivery 2-4 business days)
Free shipping on orders above €75,-
Shipments are always sent as a package including Track & Trace code. |
Your order will usually ship to you within 2-4 business days. Please note, the delivery time for some products is longer. This is indicated per product! You will receive an email when your order has been shipped. Please always keep an eye on your track&trace code for an update via PostNL.
Because many items have a rapid turnover at The Golden Webshop and we sometimes cannot immediately restock them the same day or week, we also sell items on a pre-order basis. This means that you pay for an item, reserve it and it will be delivered to our warehouse as soon as possible after delivery. The latest delivery date of the product is all the timestated in the product description. This is the day of shipment, your item will then be delivered the next day (subject to PostNL). If you place an order with multiple items, including a pre-order item, everything will be collected and delivered in 1x on the final pre-order date. Unfortunately, it is not possible to deliver the other items earlier or separately.
It is possible that PostNL has a malfunction or strike, or is delayed due to public holidays. The Golden Webshop is unfortunately not responsible for this. Please keep an eye on all updates via the track&trace code. Is it unclear why your package has been delayed and you can't get out? Please send an email to email@example.com
If you are not at home during the delivery of your package and you do not receive a letterbox package but a regular package, the postman will leave a note in your letterbox with the steps to be taken.
Exchange & return
We can always exchange within 14 days. Note: this only applies to items that are new.
- Unfortunately vintage items cannot be exchanged or returned. This is because we spend all our time looking for unique and Golden Items. In addition, you cannot exchange vintage items at The Golden Webshop because we only have one piece of each item.
- Sale items unfortunately cannot be exchanged or returned.
- Items that fall under 'furniture' such as chairs, poufs, benches, tables, etc. can unfortunately not be exchanged or returned.
- Unfortunately, bouquets cannot be exchanged and returned.
- Items assembled by the customer cannot be returned.
- Gift packaging cannot be returned.
If you receive an item that is not correct, or has not been ordered, we ask you to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org containing all information and please include a photo of the item that you received instead of your ordered item. We will solve it as soon as possible and ensure that the item is delivered as soon as possible if in stock.
Is the item you received the item you ordered, but is it damaged or is something missing? Please also send a photo of the item, your details and the problem to email@example.com.
How do I return part of my order or my entire order?
- If you want to return an item of your order or your entire order, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org containing: your details, order number, items you want to return and reason.
- After receipt of your return, we will check whether the item(s) meets all the conditions and if this is the case, we will proceed to refund the purchase amount. At the time of receipt of your return, we will ensure that you receive a credit note within 14 days and the amount is refunded to your account.
- Fragile items such as vases, pots etc must always arrive undamaged at our return address. Unfortunately, if the item is damaged during transport, we cannot make a refund. We recommend that you pack fragile items well and send them back to us insured if necessary.
Our return address is:
PO Box 306
1940 AH Beverwijk
- Item(s) must have been returned to us within 14 days of receipt
- Item(s) must be returned in its original condition and/or packaging (including tags)
- Item(s) must be returned unused
- Item(s) are not vintage
*Items that do not meet the above conditions can unfortunately not be returned, in which case no refund will be made. All items are double checked before shipping when packing and any returns.
Unfortunately it is not possible to exchange your item for another item. In that case, return your item(s), it will be credited if it meets the conditions. You can then order the other item yourself.
Warranty conditions and warranty period
The Golden Webshop has a warranty period of 30 days after receipt of the item.
There are, however, a number of exceptions for which we cannot give any guarantee, namely,
- Exceptional wear
- Waterfall or impact wear
- Damage due to negligence
- Not following the washing instructions
- Dishwasher resistance, oven resistance and microwave resistance guarantee.
The costs for returning our item(s) will be borne by the customer. The costs for this depend on the shipping method you choose. Please note: shipments that are returned without track & trace and that are lost in the post will not be credited. So always keep your shipping receipt with track & trace until your return has been processed.